News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Discuss about SEO / Macht SEO Sinn?

Started by lukass2000, 21.11.2009 18:20:38

Previous topic - Next topic

iconwebservices

Search Engine Optimization is method to improve the website visibility in all major search engine based upon the
particular targeted keywords.

On-Page Optimization:

1.Selecting keywords for Title tag.
2.Content optimization.
3.Image optimization.
4.Meta Tags.
5.Good Navigation Links.
6.XML sitemap.
7.Robot.Txt
8.Keyword URL
9.Anchor links.
10.Header Tags.

Off-Page Optimization:

1.Article submission.
2.Dofollow Bookmarking submission
3.Press Releases
4.Blog creating and commenting.
5.Get more Twitter followers and facebook fans.
6.Directory Submission.
7.Forum Posting.
Best SEO Company | Web Development Company | Android Applications | Graphic and Animations | Internet Marketing | Software Development Company In India
  •  

LijaGomez

A Totally Fresh Approach to Painting your Home or Business.Finally a Contractor that understands your need to be treated with Courtesy, Respect and Professionalism! Your Full Service Painting Contractor with a ?No Deposit? policy!

•  

besshuk

Can somebody recommend an affordable SEO firm for a starting up website?
I am planning to invest in further SEO efforts once the revenue justifies it but now I am only in need of the basic SEO. Thanks.  :)
  •  

Isabelbrown

Me, too. I like SEO and would like to understand some more but it seems I can't hop inside the discussion because I don' understand an unmarried keyword, except naturally SEO.  However, thank you for giving you {a concept of precisely what they are really really speaking about.
  •  

daltontom7782

Me, too. I like Search Engine Optimization and would like to understand some more however it appears I can't jump in the discussion due to the fact I don' understand an unmarried keyword, except naturally SEO.  Nonetheless, thank you for giving you a notion of whatever they are really speaking about.
  •  

MittieBaessler

Get traffic, in my mind of SEO.
Find more Cheap Prada Handbags in our prada outlet uk site.
  •  

adelle

OVAS Solutions kan de iDEAL betalingsmethode integreren in uw webshop of website. Met iDEAL in uw webshop of website bent u klaar om eenvoud, betalingsgemak en veiligheid te creëren voor uw bezoekers, klanten.

kosten ideal
telefoonnummer ideal
ideal account aanmaken

stevemax

•  

alphecrates

Focuses on small to medium size business create, deploy and  optimize their sites for  businesses. 

normanyclark

It's really nice sharing about the SEO. SEO is a nice technique of internet marketing for increasing the visibility of your website. It helps to promote your business into search engines. It is useful for  increasing the page rank and quality traffics for your website.

runscorer

The SEO game is constantly changing and with the recent Panda and Penguin updates, getting sites to rank for keywords is now harder than before. Google favours authority websites over smaller sites and will penalize for duplicate content. Make your backlink anchor text look natural. For example a human would probably link to another site using something like "click here" for the anchor text. An abundance of links containing specific keyword phrases no longer rank as well so ensure that your backlink anchor text portfolio is diverse and includes both keyword and human style anchor text to appear natural.

charlesbruke

It's really usefull

lavinialee

I have to say sometimes SEO can be a hard and daunting task but it is not as hard as people think...
  •  

vinnoxy

well for me, SEO is just like pandora box... never get a hold how could i ever master it  ???
  •