jDownloadsownloads.com

Author Topic: Which JDownloader should I use?  (Read 124 times)

Offline Nigan

Which JDownloader should I use?
« on: 11.03.2019 20:56:47 »
Hello everyone,,
After searching around for download managers/accelerators, I've found that JDownloader comes highly recommended. Although from what I read, it looks like a professional downloading tool that will require some learning. I'm ok with that and ready to invest the time required.

So, I went to download it from JDownloader.org and found 2 different sources:

JDownloader.rar (243KB)

JDownloader2_Clean_Installer.exe (75KB)

Now, I'm baffled. First of all, both file size seem too small to be real. Second, the "clean installer" label worries me specially that it's on the exe version. Does that mean the rar version is not clean? Why is it in exe format and not archived? Is the rar version portable?

Is there anyone who uses JD who can explain this for me please.
Thank you.

Offline ColinM

Re: Which JDownloader should I use?
« Reply #1 on: 12.03.2019 00:19:02 »

Offline Arno

• Administrator
    • jDownloads.com
« Reply #2 on: 12.03.2019 08:19:57 »
jDownloads has nothing to do with JDownloader
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!

Offline Nigan

« Reply #3 on: 12.03.2019 19:46:05 »
Hello everyone,,
After searching around for download managers/accelerators, I've found that JDownloader comes highly recommended. Although from what I read, it xvideos.onl/ xnxx.onl/  chaturbate.onl/ looks like a professional downloading tool that will require some learning. I'm ok with that and ready to invest the time required.
So, I went to download it from JDownloader.org and found 2 different sources:
JDownloader.rar (243KB)
JDownloader2_Clean_Installer.exe (75KB)
Now, I'm baffled. First of all, both file size seem too small to be real. Second, the "clean installer" label worries me specially that it's on the exe version. Does that mean the rar version is not clean? Why is it in exe format and not archived? Is the rar version portable?

Is there anyone who uses JD who can explain this for me please.
Thank you.