jDownloadsownloads.com

Author Topic: Error 404 Parent category not found Button  (Read 628 times)

Offline viprit

Error 404 Parent category not found Button
« on: 05.03.2019 11:29:05 »
Hi,
Firstly, Congrats to the developers of this extension, great job!.
I expose my issue...
I have new jDownloads 2.27 in Joomla 2.5 and I have a problem with Button - jDownloads Content,
when I try to pass page (Next, back) or I select a category or any button in the modal box, run a 404 error.

I leave pictures.

I hope you can help me.

Regards.

Offline Arno

• Administrator
    • jDownloads.com
Re: Error 404 Parent category not found Button
« Reply #1 on: 05.03.2019 11:42:37 »
Hi viprit,
excuse me but the support for this very old jDownloads version was ended three years ago. Also your very old Joomla version will not more supportet by the Joomla developer team. 

Please note that the Joomla 2.5 series is not longer supported by the Joomla! developer team. So it is strongy recommended you upgrade your website to the latest Joomla! 3.x release. You may also easily update your jDownloads version to the latest series. More information may be found in the jDownloads documentation.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!

Offline viprit

« Reply #2 on: 10.03.2019 12:02:13 »
Hi,
Firstly, Congrats to the developers of this extension, great job!. Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire

I expose my issue...
I have new jDownloads 2.27 in Joomla 2.5 and I have a problem with Button - jDownloads Content,
when I try to pass page (Next, back) or I select a category or any button in the modal box, run a 404 error.

I leave pictures.

I hope you can help me.

Regards.

My issues has been solved

Offline Snijawa

« Reply #3 on: 27.11.2019 08:34:03 »
Thank you for the upload method.