As the most popular chatting app throughout the world, WhatsApp has become an indispensable communication tool among people. There must be some funny pictures and text messages that you want to keep forever. But what if you accidentally delete an important thread? Here are 2 working ways to recover deleted WhatsApp messages and photos from iPhone.1. Restore WhatsApp Messages from iCloud Backup
Supposing you have backed up WhatsApp chats with iCloud beforehand, you can restore the WhatsApp chats backup on your device.
- Delete and reinstall WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Verify your phone number and follow the prompts to restore previous backup.2. Recover WhatsApp Messages from iPhone
If you don't have an iCloud backup, you can try to use a recovery tool to get back deleted WhatsApp messages. iReparo iPhone Data Recovery
is such a tool that enabled you to quickly recover deleted WhatsApp messages, photos, videos, contacts, text messages and more from iPhone in just 3 steps.
1. Run the iPhone WhatsApp Recovery and connect your iPhone to PC.
2. Click "Start scan" to scan for lost WhatsApp messages.
3. Preview and recover deleted WhatsApp messages.
You may also like:How to Retrieve Deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone