News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Menu item for jDowloads not working

Started by thanhuyen865, 12.07.2018 04:15:31

Previous topic - Next topic

thanhuyen865

I've tried to create a menu item linking to jdownloads, and I end up with 'The website encountered an error while retrieving . It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly..' (Chrome) and a blank page in Firefox.
Edited with more meaningful title
  •  

ColinM

Hi
That is most stange as not been previously reported and is an everyday event.There could be many causes.First can you see you Categories and Downloads in the Backend.Also which menu item did you try to set up?
To diagnose properly I would need your site details which you can send by Private Message (Click on the whitish square with a tail near my name.  Will need full backend access.Colin
Colin M
  •