News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

i can not see page title in download page!

Started by seifygsm, 06.07.2018 13:37:44

Previous topic - Next topic

seifygsm

Hello
I installed joomla 3.8.10 and jdownloads 3.2.61 but it has big bug in it.

bug 1 : when a download item is't in any category , all of thing is correct. but when i put it in any category, then i can not see page title in download page!.

bug 2 : URL of file download page is different when i open it with " jDownloads Latest " module.

Example:
When open via jdownloads menu system:
https://mysite.com/index.php/download/2-mycategory/1-myfile

when open via jDownloads Latest module:
https://mysite.com/index.php/component/jdownloads/download/2-mycategory/1-myfile?Itemid=104

pleas help me.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
When you write
Quotethen i can not see page title in download page!
do you mean you canot see the Download title?  Or do you mean the actual title of the Page itself.  Could you please add some pics to clarify for me please.  If it is the latter that is probably a Menu set up about what is shown.

The form of the links depends upon the Joomla SEF settings you have enabled in the Joomla system config
There does howevr seem to be something incorrect in your setup so adding some pics would helpAlso if you send me a private message giving your site I will look at it

Colin
Colin M
  •  

seifygsm

hello
thanks
i sent a screen shot.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Thank you for the picture, which has helped.
This is not a jD bug but regular Joomla! behaviour.  Atthached are three pics.  The first one is from the Joomla! Global Config where it shows wheter or not you wish to see the site name, which is also given in the Joomla! Global Config -site settings tab.The other part of the text shown in the browser tab comes from the title of the active menu item.This is illustrated in the other two pics.
So not a jD bug but just regular Joomla! behaviour.ColinPS have moved this topic to General

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •  

seifygsm

Hello
thank you for replay.
can you call me on skype?
my skype name is :  seifygsm

You did not understand me.
i want to show name of file download in page title but i can not. Because it show only my website title in every page instead of download title for any separated files.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
jD does change page title so the facility you would like is not available.What would be the situation if there are multiple Downloads shown on a page?
Colin
PS  On a Menu item then in the Page Display tab you can write in field Page Heading your own text.  But there is no mechanism to pick up a title of a Download to show in the browser tab.
Colin M
  •