News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

upload for users in articles

Started by rwahdan, 05.07.2018 20:29:54

Previous topic - Next topic

rwahdan

Hi,

I am trying to make the upload option available for users in one article but I can't seem to be able to do that. Can someone guide me please. :)
  •  

ColinM

Hi,
Not sure I quite understand your question!Downloads may be created from the Front End or the Backend.  And links can be put into an article to enable Downloading with the aid of an editor button by a jD pluginhttp://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/using-the-content-plugin-in-articles-and-modules
To create a Download from the front end then you need a menu item.  This is usually done with a view Acces level so ony relevant users can see the Create Download menu item.
Colin

Colin M
  •