News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

From Joomla! 1.5 to 2.5 with Siteground Template

Started by andy99, 02.07.2018 10:38:09

Previous topic - Next topic

andy99

ong ago I have a website where you use the template "siteground-j15-53". A few days ago I decided to upgrade, because many things had stopped working in the wake of changing the version of php. The problem is that I note that the template does not work in joomla 2.5, which is what I installed. Is there any way more or less easy to use this template in joomla 2.5??

Thanks for your time.
Edited to change topic title
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I think you need to go to Siteground with this query.  If I was in your position I would go to the Joomla! 3.8 series and skip 2.5 as that is also obsolete.Colin
Colin M
  •  

hoanganhtuan9891

Agreed with ColinM. I would suggest you make a backup before any upgrading.
  •  

Junram

Is there anyone who can suggest a deeper source of information for this website?
  •  

ColinM

Colin M
  •