News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

How to disable the popup message in the Sort Files area

Started by Janvanderwurff, 18.05.2018 13:47:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Janvanderwurff

When moving your mouse over the Sort files area, there is a popup message showing tekst.

Actually I don't want to show this tekst popup but I don't know how to disable this function. I can't find where to do this.

There is a example picture attached.

Thx, Jan

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I cannot reproduce!  Could you perhaps do a cature of the actual popup and where it originates.
The only Popup is if you use a Joomla! menu item for Search, and that is on the search button itselfActually this is not a jD problem as the only p[rovision is the jDownloads plugin which allows Search (not Smart Search) to search jD Categories and DownloadsColin
Colin M
  •  

Janvanderwurff

Hello Colin,

We got a long weekend, so my answer is a little late.
Here is a mp4 of the situation. It's the only part within JD where a popup appears as far as I know.

Jan

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

HiThanks for the clip - I was looking in the Search capapability not the Sort Order selection in the header!!
The popup is presently hard coded so at this time there is no config option to disable showingthose popups.  Also I have looked to see if they could be hidden with css but no success.So will move to suggestionsColin
Colin M
  •