News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Error leaving "Edit CSS Files" option - [Fixed in 3.2.62]

Started by belini, 04.05.2018 20:18:33

Previous topic - Next topic

belini

Hi, I think I have found a bug.

After exiting the "Edit CSS Files" option, clicking on the "Cancel" button Joomla goes to a blank screen with the following error message:

QuoteParse error: syntax error, unexpected 'use' (T_USE) in joomla/administrator/components/com_jdownloads/controllers/cssedit.php on line 17

The error occurs even if I just enter the option and exit through "Cancel" without having edited anything.

•  

ColinM

Hi
I confirm there is a bug.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

RobertKza

Any idea when this bug will be fixed ?

Regards
  •  

RobertKza

I discovered that jdownloads_custom.css can be edited directly on the files in the back end. I used cPanel to access and edit directly and not through the extension.
Regards
  •  

Arno

Sorry for this little bug.

Please copy the unzipped file below to this folder: /administrator/components/com_jdownloads/controllers/

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

belini

Quote from: Arno on 12.06.2018 09:10:00
Please copy the unzipped file below to this folder: /administrator/components/com_jdownloads/controllers/

Thank you my friend.
All the best.  :)
  •  

AryNews

Quote from: Arno on 12.06.2018 09:10:00

https://arynews.tv/en/category/pakistan-elections-2018/ Please copy the unzipped file below to this folder: /administrator/components/com_jdownloads/controllers/

Thanks Really Informative :)
  •