News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

MySQL Error upgrading from version v3.2.44 to 3.2.45

Started by wocomm, 04.09.2016 04:32:42

Previous topic - Next topic

wocomm

Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Duplicate column name 'importance' SQL=ALTER TABLE `#__jdownloads_usergroups_limits` ADD `importance` SMALLINT( 6 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `id`;
Extension Update: SQL error processing query: DB function failed with error number 1060
Duplicate column name 'importance' SQL=ALTER TABLE `#__jdownloads_usergroups_limits` ADD `importance` SMALLINT( 6 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `id`;
SQL =

ALTER TABLE `#__jdownloads_usergroups_limits` ADD `importance` SMALLINT( 6 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `id`;

Error
Error installing component      -

Installing into J! v 3.6.2
  •  

Arno

It seems that you have tried to update from a very old version (<3.2.9 and over  two years old)  to the version 3.2.45. Correctly?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

wocomm

Yes an upgrade from older version did occur and is when the error message began
  •  

Arno

What for a jDownloads version has you currently?
And could i get login data for your backend via PM?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

nitro282

I have your identical problem, have you solved it?
  •  

Arno

What are your versions? And have you tried to update to the latest version?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

nitro282

jDownloads Version 2.5.30
i have update joomla 2.5 to 3.8 and I want to update jDownloads to 3.2.61_J32

but:

JFolder: :delete: Il percorso non è una cartella. Percorso: /web/htdocs/www.asaclsrl.it/home/components/com_jdownloads/language
JInstaller: :Install: Errore SQL Unknown column 'uploads_use_editor' in '#__jdownloads_usergroups_limits'
Estensione Aggiorna: richiesta di elaborazione degli errori di SQL: DB function fallita con errore numero 1054
Unknown column 'uploads_use_editor' in '#__jdownloads_usergroups_limits'
SQL =
ALTER TABLE `#__jdownloads_usergroups_limits` ADD `uploads_use_tabs` TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER `uploads_use_editor`;
  •  

Arno

Hi,the jDownloads series 2.5 can not simple updated to the series 3.2.
Please use this instructions:
http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/from-jd2-5-x-on-joomla-2-5-to-jd3-2-on-joomla-3-3-or-higher
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •