News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

All-in-One Solution for iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus and more

Started by HarpWells, 02.04.2018 06:12:15

Previous topic - Next topic

HarpWells

All-in-One Solution for iPhone X, iPhone 8 / 8 Plus, iPhone 7 / 7 Plus, iPhone 6S / 6S Plus, iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 and more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tfM48nQDIk

1. Recover Lost Files
Recover Situations: Delete / Format / Broken /  Virus Attack / System Crash / Inaccessible / Factory Reset / Black Screen
Recover Files: Contacts / Messages / Call History / WhatsApp / KIK / Viber / Photos / Audios / Videos / Documents
2. Transfer Files between iPhone and iTunes / PC / Mac
3. Unlock Screen Passcode, Fingerprint / Password / Pattern / Pin
4. Backup & Restore Contacts / Call History / Messages / Photos / Videos / Music / WhatsApp / KIK / LINE / Viber
5. Repair iOS System when White Apple Logo / Screen of Death / iTunes Logo / Black Screen / Blue Screen
  •  

nanguo

Nice sharing. About All-in-One Solution for iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus on data manager, the easy way is using pro iOS Assistant tool. With its help, we can easily transfer, backup & manage data on iPhone from computer via usb cable.
  •  

hpujoln

About All-in-One Solution for the iPhone models, I would recommend TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery for the reason that it is capable of restoring up to 20 types of lost data on the iPhone including photos, videos, contacts, voice memos, calendars, WhatsApp messages, etc. This program enables you to recover lost data from iPhone directly, from iTunes and iCloud backup files.
  •  

YiliaYali

Great! I think Joyoshare Windows iPhone Data Recovery also worth a shot.

It is well developed to retrieve data from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. If you have backups, you can have more chances to get data back from iTunes or iCloud backups with only few clicks.
  •  

ricardo1016

Hi Guys

I need your help, I want to make a WEB like this https://recomendacionesytendancias.com and I would like to know if you recommend me to do it in Joomla

Thank you.
  •  

ricardo1016

Hi Guys

I'm sorry friends the previous link is wrong the right one is

https://www.recomendacionesytendencias.com

Thank you.
  •  

ColinM

Colin M
  •  

manisheverrealit

Elevate Your Vision with EverReality - Your One-Stop Digital Partner. We Craft Seamless On-Demand Solutions, Build Stunning Websites, and Develop Innovative Mobile Apps. From E-commerce to SEO, Creative Design to Marketing Mastery - We Transform Ideas into Reality. Let's Make Your Digital Dreams a Thriving Success Story!  ecommerce web developer
  •