News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Tagged files [Solved in v6.1]

Started by janman1021, 20.02.2018 11:10:45

Previous topic - Next topic

janman1021

Hi Colin
Not all the tags are showing
I have a lot of tags for case study and only one is showingWhen clicking from http://psppdknowledgerepository.org/all-tags and going to the case study link http://psppdknowledgerepository.org/case-studies, only one case study is showing. i have over 20 items linked to case study.Regards
  •  

janman1021

•  

janman1021

Hi Support
I really need so help with this, so you have a solution for me?
regards
  •  

ColinM

Hi
This is a 'challenging' problem.  It is being worked on but I must admit that we have been slightly deflected with a  reported security issue that has been fixed.
There is another simpler site that has reported a similar issue but this time it is with newly added Tags.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

janman1021

Hi Colin
Thank you for getting back to me. I am presenting this website this week and i need this fixed. Please i will do anything to get this website working. If i cannot present this website i will loose a lot of money.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I have been working on this to the extent that I have had to write a document to understand what is going on. This is attached.  It is Joomla!, not jD that looks after the database entries and ensures they are correct

My thoughts are that it is related to the menu links but nothing positive.  I am also suspicious there is a Joomla! problem after one has deleted one or more tags.

As an addition could you please publish the Popular Tags module and see if that can access properly.  In the Tags Component if you click on a tag then select the Publishing tab you can adjust the number of hits so that you can adjust which tag is popular.

Our challenge is that neither Arno or myself can reproduce the problem.

Could you once again send me the csy's of the relevant database table but this time one table per file and using the Custom export and in that as well as selecting CSV also tick the very last field "Put columns names in the first row" - this field appears when you select CSV output.

Colin

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •  

ColinM

I have reported this bug to Joomla! people. Please see
https://issues.joomla.org/tracker/joomla-cms/20324
It would be helpful if you =, or anyone else with a tag problem, went to the site and added their vote and high importance please.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Relinquish

I have the same problem. Some categories work, some don't. Is there a way to fix this without remaking every category?

Also it seems that that issue tracker ticket has been closed by a Joomla admin. Is he correct in what he said?
  •  

ColinM

Hi
QuoteAlso it seems that that issue tracker ticket has been closed by a Joomla admin. Is he correct in what he said?
In my opinion they are wrong but their view is only works if you use Joomla! categories.But the good news is we have a solution.  Janman is testing it for us but has not yet reported back.
Please 're awake' this topic in a couple of days.
ColinHave sent you a PM with the plugin which should solve the problem.  Please advise result. Colin
Colin M
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Thanks for update that problem was solved
Colin
Colin M
  •