News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Get 1064 error when adding Tags to the download

Started by tillhunter, 17.02.2018 07:22:17

Previous topic - Next topic

tillhunter

Hi.
When I'm trying to add Tags and save I get an error like
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
And as a result tags not saving.

Joomla 3.8.5
Jdownloads  3.2.56

•  

Arno

Hi,
it is not possible for me to confirm this. See pic. No problem to add a new tag and save it.  ::)

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Arno

I did not mean that I do not believe you. But how should I fix a problem when I can not reproduce it?
Maybe could you activate for a short test the Joomla debug option and then send me a pic from the debug informations (at the end from the output page)  via PM?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

tillhunter

Hi.
Here is the debug
  •  

Arno

Many thanks for the pic but it does not really help.  :-\
Maybe a problem with another installed plugin. Fact is that I can not reproduce it here
with the last version 3.2.56. You can try to install again this version. Possible that in the last installation going something wrong?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •