News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

There is NO CSS Loading [solved - it was another 'component']

Started by wolfspyryt, 14.02.2018 00:56:36

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfspyryt

I just noticed that jdownloads has no CSS. Please help me fix this. The site is http://www.watchawear.com/watches/watch-faces.html
  •  

ColinM

Wolfspyryt,
Have looked at your sit, in particular at the head section.  There is only one call to for css to be loaded and that is
<link href=/media/gantry5/assets/css/font-awesome.min.css rel=stylesheet />
but there is a huge amount of explicit css in the head section.
This is down to some load time optimisation process, maybe in your template perhaps. But I have never tried that method.  Maybe what ever is doing the 'optimisation does not know about css associated with other components.

I have made the head section into a separate html file and will send you separately.

This is not a jD thing but probably a template issue.
Perhaps you could tell me what templates or optimising addons you are using.

Colin
Colin M
  •  

wolfspyryt

Issue resolved. One of the other components was causing the error. Once I disabled the other component, everything was normal again.
  •  

ColinM

Terry
Thanks for update.  Could you perhaps PM the name of the component just in case it happens again.  I wiil close this topic
Thanks
Colin
Colin M
  •