News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Alignment next to icon

Started by wijnants.b, 22.01.2018 14:21:16

Previous topic - Next topic

wijnants.b

Hi, I have following problem. The titel of my file doesn't align properly next to the icon in the 'jDownloads Latest' module. If the titel breaks, it goes further under the icon. How doe I align al the text of the titel on the right of the icon?
I have a screenshot in attachment

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I have reproduced your problem.  Seems to be a bug when long names and tall pics.  Only work around at present is to use a smaller image or to not show the image.

Presently the img and the name are in the same <div>.  The proper cure means a modified version of the module with separate <div>'s and a float left in first <div> style.  I suspect this affects other modules as well.

Will move this item to Bugs.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

wijnants.b

•