News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Facebook comments by JFBConnect? HELP

Started by ibrahim, 28.02.2018 14:25:19

Previous topic - Next topic

ibrahim

Hello, Ist possible to add Facebook comments for downloads JFBConnect, I have tried to add the below codes in layouts or default.php for download doesn't work, any help, please!   :-\

1. Insert Facebook - Comments
{SCFacebookComments}
{SCFacebookComments href=http://www.sourcecoast.com width=550 num_posts=10 colorscheme=dark mobile=false order_by=time}

Parameter   Options   Description
num_posts   text   The number of comments to display
width   text   The width of the frame, in pixels
colorscheme   light, dark   Color scheme to use, provided by Facebook
href   text   The URL for this comments box. If blank, uses current URL
mobile   false, 0, true, 1   Whether to show the mobile-optimized version
order_by   social, reverse_time, time   The order to use when displaying comments

2. Show Facebook - Comments Count
{SCFacebookCommentsCount}
{SCFacebookCommentsCount href=http://www.sourcecoast.com}

Parameter   Options   Description
href   text   Comment URL
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I do not know anything about JFBConnect except it is a social network application.  I presume you are asking if jDownloads supports making Facebook comments on a jD Download as one can do with jComments.
Regret to advise that at this time there is no support for Facebook coments being associated witha  specific Download.
Colin
Colin M
  •