News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

I can't more download

Started by Hermann, 17.12.2017 14:07:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermann

Since a few days I can no longer download.
Joomla version: 3.8.3
Jdownloads version: 3.2.56

We have make no changes in the directory structure and right.

The Jdownloads control panel gives me the following error:

Error! Upload root directory /var/www/vhosts/xxx/xxx/webspace/httpdocs/fulcosmannenkoor.nl/jdownloads does not exist.

Please create it with an ftp program such as FileZilla and use that to set the directories access right to CHMOD 0755 - otherwise jDownloads will not work. See FAQ for more on setting file access rights.

I look in File Zilla and the directory right are OK.

This Jdownloads installation is already running several years

Please help

Best regards
Hermann   
  •  

Arno

Hi,
please post never any absolute paths here! This is very dangerous.

Please compare the complete path from the jD configuration with the path in your ftp program.
What se you when you go to the jDownloads control panel in the backend? An errors here?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •