News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

jDownloads Sie haben nicht die erforderliche Berechtigung zum Betrachten dieses

Started by jochen, 13.12.2017 11:54:32

Previous topic - Next topic

jochen

Hallo,

habe nach Jahren der Benutzung von jdownloads das erste Problem.
Zur Zeit läuft unsere Joomla Website (3.8.3, heute, vorher 3.8.2) auf einen Mittwald Server. Auf das virtuelle Linux habe ich nicht
die vollen Rechte. War bis jetzt auch nicht nötig. Wir haben jdownloads 3.2.56 im Einsatz. Leider habe ich mir nicht aufnotiert wann ich auf dieses Update gewechselt habe.

Ich habe folgende(s) Problem (Dokument mit Bilder angehängt).
Als Erstes fiel mir auf dass die Übersicht von jdownloads "zerpflückt" dargestellt wird. Dies wäre nicht weiter schlimm gewesen.
Dann allerdings bemerkte ich dass gelöschte Dateien/Verzeichnisse trotz aktivierter Konfiguration/Überwachung/Download Verzeichnis überwachen/ja nicht abgearbeitet werden.
Bei der Protokolldatei konnte ich erkennen das nur bis zum 08.12.2017 neue Dateien hinzugefügt wurden.
Um das besser prüfen zu können habe ich die Überwachung abgeschaltet (auch weil in der zerpflückten Darstellung keine Option
"Download Bereich jetzt überprüfen"  vorhanden ist).
Dadurch wurde das Übersichtsmenü wieder korrekt dargestellt und ich konnte "Download Bereich jetzt prüfen" wieder auswählen.
Leider kommt dann der Fehler "jDownloads Sie haben nicht die erforderliche Berechtigung zum Betrachten dieses Inhaltes."
Durch den Pfad in diesem Fehler habe ich mir die Rechte auf die scan.php angesehen und vorsorglich auf 777 abgeändert, aber dies
führte zu keinem Ergebnis.
Eine komplette Deinstallation von jdownloads (ohne Bilder usw.) habe ich durchgeführt und danach nochmals installiert.
Auch dies brachte keinen Erfolg.

An den Rechten des Administrators auf Joomla Basis wurde nichts geändert. Bei den Benutzereinstellungen in jdownloads ebenfalls nicht
bzw. konnte ich keine Einstellung finden mit der ich etwas gegen den Fehler unternehmen kann.

Sorry mir sind jetzt die Ideen ausgegangen, hoffe ja das es doch nur eine Einstellung ist die ich übersehe.

Vielen Dank
Jochen

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi

Because my German is just at a 'tourist' level I have used Google Translate to read your message.
Did this problem occur when you switched to Joomla! 3.8.3?
Could you also advise which version of PHP you are using.

There seems to be quite a few issues with Joomla! 3.8.x affecting various components/modules/plugins.  To make it worse Joomla 3.8 has made some database reorganisations.

Do you have an Akeeba backup of your previous working system?  If so I stongly suggest you revert to that. 
For certain reasons we have not yet been able to checkout jD on Joomla 3.8.x thoughly.

If you cannot revert then please send me super admin login details  by Private Message ( click on 'whitish square wit a tail' just near my name) and I will look at your site.  Also please install the Component eXtplorer so I can look at file permissions.

Colin
Colin M
  •  

jochen

Hello,

my English is very poor^^ (take Google too)
Thanks for the answer.

I only did the update to Joomla 3.8.3 after the problem was detected. Before that ran with the update 3.8.2 everything without problems.
Except that I have now determined that the access rights are do not work.
My Akeeba backup is too old. But I still have a complete backup of the website from 17.11.17. I will restore these after user backup and data export and see what works then (access permissions).
Ironically was that until 08.12. everything went well (except access permissions, unknown since not checked).
PHP or other modules have not been updated. It could just be that I installed a module called Hit Resetter to delete the traffic on a
particular page.
After the restoration I will first check what works. If everything goes I will install "later" updates after backup execution.

greetings
jochen
  •  

ColinM

OK,
I will await if you need any help with the permissions.
If you need to reset the hits count on an article, or on all articles, then the link below gives a simple method.
https://www.webdevelopmentconsultancy.com/joomla-how-to/reset-joomla-article-hits.html
Colin
Colin M
  •  

jochen

I did the restoration. Stand is now Joomla 3.7.5, PHP 5.6.30, jDownloads 3.2.56.
The general Joomla access rights for the groups are now functional again.
jDownloads "reacts" the same way now, it does not adjust the download area. With manual access the error with the access authorizations comes again or with automatic adjustment the representation is destroyed and although the adjustment on-line is indicated, but it does not run.
This is now very misterious because in the state previously until 08.12.17 data according to the protocol, which were added, have also been read.
With this stand from 17.11.17 this is no longer possible.
I do not have full rights to the Linux, but since I took the bug with it in the recovery state, I'm worried that this is something that the provider side has affected.

greetings
Jochen
  •  

jochen

After the recovery was unsuccessful and a phone call with the provider whether a change of the basic system (Linux)
has taken place also brought no result,
I have as a further test measure the complete jdownloads directory moved, jdownloads including database uninstalled
and new Installed.
After that, I was able to see the overview of jdownloads (despite active monitoring, PDF attached) without destruction.
For the test (despite missing files) I called the manual adjustment and got again the same access error.
For further testing, I moved a file via FTP in the jdownloads directory.
This was not recognized by the automatic detection and the error with manually check comes again.
However, the file was automatically under the Menu item Files (PDF) found. It could then also be added as a manual download
and is also displayed in the overview (PDF).

I find the error message specified in this thread header by the scan.php with the de-DE.com_jdownloads.ini File.

In scan.php
there is line 93 "// check whether we may do the job"
Line 95 mentions a "secret".
In line 99 comes the if query and as a result that the secret is not correct and thus the execution is prevented.

Since I do not know where the secret comes from. I suspect that this is wrong (in my opinion that has always been the same in my tests) this could be my problem, because all other things are due to the reset changed on the 17.11.2017.
The Restore state of 17.11.17 has a protocol in jdownloads that file-scanning working.
I can not explain why it does not work after the recovery.

greetings
Jochen

•  

Arno

Hallo Jochen,
bitte vergleiche doch einmal den Wert secret in deiner Joomla Konfiguration mit dem Wert für key in der URL. Diese müssen identisch sein. Ansonsten erhältst du eben die Fehlermeldung (zu Recht).

Ein weiterer Hinweis: Dateien welche im Hauptverzeichnis von /jdownloads abgelegt werden unterliegen NICHT der Überwachung. Dies ist aber auch so beschrieben.

Der Fehler in der Darstellung wenn die Überwachung aktiviert ist, liegt offensichtlich an einem Problem, welches bei der Vearbeitung der Verzeichnisse bzw. Ordner zum Abbruch führt. Hier könntest du versuchen die Joomla debug Option zu aktivieren um eventuell mehr Informationen hierüber zu erhalten.

Ein Bug liegt hier meiner Meinung nach eher nicht vor. Niemand anders hat ein ähnliches Problem bisher beschrieben.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

jochen

Hallo Arno,

habe die beiden Werte (secret und key) verglichen und leider stimmen sie exakt überein.

Das mit dem "Nichtprüfen" im Hauptverzeichnis habe ich übersehen aber ist auch kein Problem da ich
es nur zum Testen genutzt habe. Der Zugriffsfehler kommt ja generell.

Ich habe das Debug mal aktiviert, aber konnte keine größeren Fehler erkennen (PDF anbei).

Grüße
Jochen

•  

Arno

Das bringt mir so leider nichts. Bitte sende mir doch mal via PM Logindaten für das Backend. Dann schau ich mir das mal live an.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

jochen

Ich habe jetzt erst mal noch weitere Wiederherstellungen durchgeführt. Stand 31.07.2017
mit Joomla 3.7.3 und jdownloads 3.2.51.
Der Fehler ist immer noch da und zu dieser Zeit hat alles einwandfrei funktioniert.
Ich denke somit auch nicht mehr dass es ein Problem von jdownloads ist.
Vielleicht der PHP Cache oder Ähnliches, aber dann eher auf Providerseite wo ich keinen
Einfluss habe. Ich mache noch ein paar Versuche und werde diesen Post dann schließen
(wenn ich kann) da ich ja der Einzige mit diesem Problem bin.

Vielen Dank
Jochen
  •