News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Server

Started by Crypt, 08.11.2017 06:27:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Crypt

Joomla 3.8.2
JDownloads 3.2.56
PHP Version 7.0.23
Database Version 10.0.31-MariaDB-cll-lve

memory_limit 512
upload_max_filesize 512
post_max_filesize 512
max_execution_time 300

Domain - https://securityassist.org/security-manuals.html

Hi,

I have had no problems up until now. When I click the check downloads folder in the control panel I am getting a server timeout. Files that I am uploading via FTP are not displaying. Anything I can try? File sizes are approximate 300mb.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Have not seen that previously.  How many files did you upload? 
I have not yet updated my test site to latest Joomla! so will check that out just in case.
Also have you recently updated your PHP to 7.0.23?  Presently I am using 7.0.9

Colin
Colin M
  •  

Crypt

Hi,

I have 1181 Categories. The PHP has always been this version since install.

•  

ColinM

Hi
In the Monitor tab of Config do you have Automonitoring set to Yes?  If so please set it to No and then goto the jD Control Panel and click on the 'Check Download area now'.  This will initiate a monitoring action and show you the progress and any error messages.  This may identify the problem.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Crypt

Hi,

Yes this is exactly what I am doing. The error is displayed after clicking the "check download area now".
  •  

Crypt

To add,

I get no progress or anything. It just says "Waiting for security assist" and then throws the error.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
This is really strange.  Could you perhaps send me super user access details by PM (click on whitish 'square with tail' near my name) so I can look further.
I might also need to install a file manager like eXtplorer to look at file/folder permissions.
Just another thought have you maybe changed the location of the jD root directory?
Colin M
  •  

Crypt

Hi.

I have sent through the details. No the root folder is default.
  •  

Crypt

Hi.

I have "fixed" the issue by removing all large files 300gb or so, as well as reducing the number of child categories.

Thanks.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Thanks for letting us know
I will close this topic
Colin
Colin M
  •