News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Falang Problem [Solved]

Started by giancarlo64, 10.09.2017 08:30:23

Previous topic - Next topic

giancarlo64

Hi,
I have upgraded from JDownloads 1.9.xx to 3.2.
The upgrade worked well. I get no errors. The backend works fine.

But now  I can not access no more the download area on the front end. I get the following error

View not found [name, type, prefix]: viewcategories, html, jdownloadsView

I have falang as multilanguage tool and I think is something wrong with it.

If I check in Falang the Content Elements (Version 1.9.) I see the JDownloasd categories but if I get information on it I get:

Table 'MyTableName.#__jdownloads_cats' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `cat_id`,`cat_title`,`metadesc`,`metakey`,`cat_description`,`checked_out`,`checked_out_time` FROM #__jdownloads_cats ORDER BY cat_id limit 0,10

What could it be?

Regards

Gian Carlo
  •  

Arno

Hi,
I think you must replace the content elements files from 1.9 which the new ones from the 3.2 version. But make before a backup.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

giancarlo64

Hi Arno,
I need only to replace the files or install it?
I also get the following warning:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in MySite/administrator/components/com_jdownloads/helpers/jdownloadshelper.php
Waring JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. MySite/images/jdownloads/featuredimages/
  •  

giancarlo64

Hi again,
I have solved the problem.,
I had to install the new content elements files and also change in the Main-Menu the link to jdownload

Thanks

Regards

Gian Carlo
  •  

Arno

Okay. Thanks for the update.  ;)
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •