News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

upload file challanges

Started by HGSAC_chair, 05.09.2017 11:49:39

Previous topic - Next topic

HGSAC_chair

we have been using Jdownload for some time, however we have tried to add the capability for some users 'committee' members to be able to upload files ( the minutes from committee meetings)

we have configured the page to upload the file but it has some challenges:
1. some of the text box's ( specifically the calendar input boxes) display on the other side of the screen?
2. once the fields have been filed in ( especially the file to be uploaded), the save button is clicked...........and nothing happens? the file isn't uploaded no progress bar appear, it just sites there.

I am logged in as supper user so I don't think its a privilege issue. any help or guidance would be very much appreciated
  •  

Arno

Hi,
would it be possible to get data for a backend access via PM? Maybe a mis-configuration?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

HGSAC_chair

yes sure what info do you need, or is it easier for me to set you up a tempory account?
  •  

Arno

I need at least backend account for jDownloads. With access to the jD configuration.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

HGSAC_chair

hi armo, I passed through the info requested, have you had a chance to look at it for me?

cheers

Dave
  •  

Arno

It is solved. The reason was an old special JQuery system plugin.

Again, a lot of work for a thing I do not really have anything to do with.  ::) :( :-\
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •