News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

upload file challanges

Started by HGSAC_chair, 05.09.2017 11:49:39

Previous topic - Next topic

HGSAC_chair

we have been using Jdownload for some time, however we have tried to add the capability for some users 'committee' members to be able to upload files ( the minutes from committee meetings)

we have configured the page to upload the file but it has some challenges:
1. some of the text box's ( specifically the calendar input boxes) display on the other side of the screen?
2. once the fields have been filed in ( especially the file to be uploaded), the save button is clicked...........and nothing happens? the file isn't uploaded no progress bar appear, it just sites there.

I am logged in as supper user so I don't think its a privilege issue. any help or guidance would be very much appreciated
  •  

Arno

Hi,
would it be possible to get data for a backend access via PM? Maybe a mis-configuration?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

HGSAC_chair

yes sure what info do you need, or is it easier for me to set you up a tempory account?
  •  

Arno

I need at least backend account for jDownloads. With access to the jD configuration.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

HGSAC_chair

hi armo, I passed through the info requested, have you had a chance to look at it for me?

cheers

Dave
  •  

Arno

It is solved. The reason was an old special JQuery system plugin.

Again, a lot of work for a thing I do not really have anything to do with.  ::) :( :-\
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •