News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Recover a deleted file.

Started by Miri, 01.09.2017 17:54:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Miri

Yesterday, I uninstalled ''ALTAUSERPOINTS ''which was integrated with ''JDOWNLOADS''.

Soon after, I was updating the field of the file price, (user side), when I clicked '' SAVE '', the page has returned an error.

Quote1054 - Unknown column 'introtext' in 'field list'
Google Chrome Console:
Quoteindex.php Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

These errors they appeared throughout the site, I could not do it anymore create or edit anything. The problem (strangely) today seems to have disappeared and this is good.

However, it deleted the file in question, indeed I can not find the file, and the download page. it was literally deleted.

How do I retrieve this file, with its dowload page?

I have a Backup ftp and a database but I do not want to restore it, why I lose all updates and new site content. There is an ftp table (in my backup) where to find this file?
  •  

Arno

Hi Miri,
I'm not sure that I do understand all what you have written.
But I think that jDownloads can not be the reason for your problem. Maybe exist still plugins from alphauserpoints?
In jDownloads exist also not a field introtext (this is only in the articles table).

jDownloads supported an installed alphauserpoints extension not more.

What do you mean with deleted file?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Miri

Hello.
I used ALTAUSERPOINT and not ALPHAUSERPOINT
it was well integrated and I had no problems.

I just want to know
how to recover a deleted file from an ftp backup, or a database.

Because in an attempt to modify the download, I have deleted it.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Did you change the jD Config - Spexials tab - Use AUP Rules to No before uninstalling AUP?  Think that might have caused the original problem.

Once thge file is deleted it is gone - sorry.
But you could restore to say an XAMPP website setup on your PC and recover the file from there.
Colin
Colin M
  •