News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Page Heading not show in Single Category menu - [Solved - not a jD problem]

Started by robertsil, 23.08.2017 16:03:19

Previous topic - Next topic

robertsil

The component title was very important in the previous version. However, now in the Jdownloads version 3.2.54 it has changed. When I choose Single Category menu, the Page Heading function does not appear on the page. Even in the file area. Is there any solution for this?
Thank you so much.
  •  

Arno

Sorry. I will check this.  ::)

Do you mean the option on the pic below?
Maybe could help a screenshot from your page.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

robertsil

Thanks for your attention.
I would like Component Title to appear at the top of the page (in files). So surfers would understand navigation better. I already configured the layout, but Component Title is not shown. I also tried to configure the Menu so that Page Heading was shown. But it did not work.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

robertsil

Good afternoon! Friend, disregard my message. There was a misunderstanding on my part. I already understood what happened. Thanks a lot to you developers of Jdownloads, which is undoubtedly the best component of downloads for Joomla. Thank you.
  •