News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Single download page for two or three files

Started by moowah, 16.08.2017 06:55:53

Previous topic - Next topic

moowah

Dear all,

Is there any way to create one download for 3 files at the same time? For example, I have a report with 3 language version (English, Japanese and China language). I want to create only one download and when the user click on it, I want them to see 3 different download button or link for English, Japanese and Chinese language. But I cannot find a way to do it.

For now all I can do is create download for each of these 3 reports while they are the same report but only different in language. I know that we can do one download for multiple file but it will force the visitors to download all the files because it will be zipped. I don't want all the 3 reports to be zipped together. What I want it one download page with 3 different links to each of these report. Something similar to the screenshot that I attached.

If you have any idea, please help! Thanks!

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

Arno

Hi,
this is exactly so not possible. But you could create a new download and add in the Download description the Downloads for the other two languages via jD content plugin. But also in this case need you three Downloads.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

moowah

I see. To create three downloads for the same file is kind of not good for me as the visitors will see repeating description three times on the same page. I think I will just put all of them into a zip file to reduce work :). Thanks!
  •  

Arno

You could also create a category like 'Reports' and create for every language a Download in it. That would also be easier to manage updates.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

moowah

I see. Thank you very much for your suggestion! I will look into it :).
  •