News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Default Template when switching to Download [Resolved]

Started by Ippo, 10.08.2017 09:44:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Ippo

Hello and sorry for my englisch  ;)
On our Joomla Homepage we use a costumized Template. I installed jdownloads and created categories and sub-categories and they both fitted in the Template without problems. But when i get to the "download" area, the template switches to a default template and  don't know how and where to change the setting for the download area to take the real template.

Thanks for your help

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Could please you send me the location of your site so I can directly look at the problem.  I will send you a PM so you can send it confidentially if necessary.
I think it is to do with some CSS differences that can be put into jdownloads_custom.css.

Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Hallo.
QuoteBut when i get to the "download" area, the template switches to a default template and  don't know how and where to change the setting for the download area to take the real template.
Hast du auch einen Menüpunkt für den Downloadbereich erstellt und dabei den Typ "Alle Kategorien" gewählt?
Wurde hierbei eventuell ein anderes Template ausgewählt in den Menü Optionen? 
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Ippo

Hallo Arno,

ich habe nur den Menüpunkt "Rezepte" erstellt und ihn dem Template zugewiesen. Download habe ich keinen Extrapunkt. Dort komme ich stumpf über die Kategorien hin. Dort klappt es ja auch komischerweise. Aber wenn es dann in den Downloadbereich, zu den PDF's quasi, geht, wechselt das Template auf default. Und ich hab im Template keinen Punkt wo ich Download extra zuweisen könnte, lediglich den Menüpunkt "Rezepte". Daher wundert es mich, dass es mit den Kategorien klappt und ab Download nicht mehr.
  •  

Arno

Schau dir mal das pic unten an. Ist nur mal ein Beispiel. Hast du es so oder ähnlich? Oder verwendest du als Menütyp ein einzelne Kategorien Ansicht?

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Ippo

Hab es genauso wie auf deinem Bild

•  

Arno

Hm. Okay. Vielleicht sollten wir darauf warten was Colin findet. Oder du könntest mir auch Logindaten für dein Backend via PM schicken. Könnte aber erst heute abend dann wieder.

Oder kann man das auch schon online sehen?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

Ippo

Ja, kann dir den Link dazu per pm schicken.
Ist zwar online aber noch in Bearbeitung, daher kann es sein das die Seite auch mal off ist.
  •  

Ippo

Mit dem neuesten Update ist auch dieses Problem verschwunden. Was immer ihr da gemacht habt, vielen Dank. Bei costumized Templates scheint dieses Problem nicht mehr zu bestehen (zumindest bei dem was ich benutze) Gute Arbeit Leute  :)
  •