News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Tag lists not showing

Started by ciklon, 26.04.2018 21:47:06

Previous topic - Next topic

ciklon

Hello,
why does not a list appear from a any tag in jDownloads? Any suggestions how can I fix this issue?

jDownload version 3.2.60

Thanks

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Think I need more info to help.
Do you have a menu item to List All Tags? If yes do the tags show in the list?
Maybe you could send me site details by PM
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Hi,
see video below. I cannot find any problem with tags in Downloads.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

wolfspyryt

Several of us DO have a problem. Just because you don't, does not indicate there is no problem. Arno and Collin I don't see you using tags anywhere. Please test our sites. As this happened after an update from jDownloads. Thanks for helping.
  •  

Arno

We have in the meantime find the reasons and it has to do with the handling from tags in the core component. Joomla tags does not support extensions which use own category tables. So as example a Downloads tag is only viewed when it exist an Joomla category with the same ID as the jD category. And this Joomla ID must also be published.

To solve this we have added in the newest version 3.2.61 a special plugin. This checked (when you save a Download) the table _ucm_content. Exist here an data set for a Download will be the value in the field core_catid set back to 0. As result from this should now be listed all tags from jDownloads as expected. By our tests has it works properly. Should still again exist problems with the tags support we should remove this part completely from jDownloads.

See updated hints about limitations in jD documentation. We have tested the tags part from the newest version 3.2.61 many times on our test environments. And when you use the hints it should work.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

wolfspyryt

Still no files under the Tags except for a handful out of 8k files. This is just ridiculous and frustrating.
  •  

Arno

Can I get backend access? Then send me the data via PM.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

wolfspyryt

I have sent it to you in the past. You were never able to login.
Please join www.watchawear.com and I'll promote you to superadmin. I'll send you the admin link via pm
  •  

Arno

Hi,
I have joined to your website. Please note my PM.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

wolfspyryt

Arno,
Checking now. You are a superuser now.
  •  

Arno

I wait still for the backend url.  ::)
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

ciklon

Hi Arno,
After updating to version 3.2.61, the tag problem is the same. I would be grateful if you can a little help to resolve this issue.
I sent you PM with super admin account.

Thanks
  •  

Arno

QuoteI send you a super admin account for my site for a look at the tag problem
Seems to be incorrect.
Wait on update. By the way, where on your site shall be tags?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

Arno

An update to the newest jD version 3.2.61 has solved this problem.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •