News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Timeout error on upload

Started by inventiv, 13.07.2017 17:52:02

Previous topic - Next topic

inventiv

My initial max_upload_size was 24M. I changed that, but on the upload page it is still telling my my allowed maximum size is 24M. Now when I try to upload, instead of nothing happening I get a 504 timeout.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
What size did you set it to? Also there are other php parameters that may affect the upload. The article link below might help.
http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/how-can-i-upload-larger-files?category_id=29

If it is a particularly large file you might consider uploading by ftp with say FileZilla, and then using the monitoring function - I prefer to turn off asuto monitoring and active manually.

Colin
Colin M
  •