News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Single category view issues [solved install issue?]

Started by mybne, 30.05.2017 22:38:06

Previous topic - Next topic

mybne

Hi,

First of all I would like to thank you to the developer to provide such beautiful software. I just installed it on Joomla 3.7.2 and noticed a few issues. Please refer the screenshot I attached. If you could help me to fix this issue that would be very much appreciated.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

mybne

•  

mybne

No support, had to remove it unfortunately.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Unfortunately I have been away for a few days and did not see your post - we are volunteers on a free site!
Colin
Colin M
  •  

mybne

Thank you Colin. Since the beginning I did not intend using this nice piece of software for free. Just wanted hassle free reliable software thats all.
Kind regards
  •  

ColinM

Ok
But I have not seen the type of screen views you are showing!  So I am anxious to see what could be the problem.  It looks like something to do with the layouts.  If possible I would like to investigate as your problem is unique.

Removing the Icons is a simple as they are controlled by the User editable layouts
What version of PHP are you using as it may be a change there, but I would expect more trhan one person to have had a problem!!

Colin
Colin M
  •  

mybne

Hi Colin,

Since the site is brand new we run PHP 7.1 but upon receiving the error on the screenshot we switched back to 7.0 as well as 5.6 too but did not make any difference. If you like I can deploy a test site on the same hosting and we can try to figure out.
Kind regards
  •  

ColinM

Hi
That would be most helpful.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

mybne

Hi Kultgamer,

Thank you for your hints. I tried to follow your instructions. It was difficult for me but I remember I had managed to locate one and remove the date field from the table. Buttons removal operations did not work for me at all.
  •  

mybne

Quote from: ColinM on 08.06.2017 09:40:11
Hi
That would be most helpful.
Colin
Hi Colin, I sent you a private message with the login details. Kind regards
  •  

mybne

Seems date & time issue gone away by itself.  :-\
  •  

ColinM

Hmm! Strange - something must have changed?  Did you re-install? Colin
Colin M
  •  

mybne

Hi Colin,

Yes actually, after Jdownload I tried phoca download and it crashed the whole site because of a known reason. I had to reinstall the website then I installed jdownloads again after communicating you. I did not do anything different comparing to the first time but seems all ok now. I'll start doing customzations on the layout soon.

Thanks you so much for your help
  •