News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

view category shows ALL downloads not only published!![solved user was superuse]

Started by Ronny, 25.04.2017 08:28:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronny

Hey Folks!

In view categories all published downloads are displayed in correct way e.g. the count numbers are equal.
BUT in view category published Downloads have 'Download'-Button (correct) and I see all the other downloads which aren´t published (and they are clickable)!!

Help anyone please?

Regards
Ronny
  •  

Ronny

No idea anyone?
Did I misconfigured the frontend-configuration?

Regards
Ronny
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I do not understand as it seems very strange.  If a Download is unpublished it should not show in Front End.

Have checked out and all seems well using jD3.2.51 and Joomla! 3.6.5 see pics
Just to help check out could you please advise which version of jD and which version of Joomla! you are using.

If you would like me to look in more detail please send super user login details by PM  - click on white 'square' near my name.

Colin

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •  

Ronny

Thanks für your reply:

Unpublished Items are still shown in FE except the Download-Button.

using jD3.2.51 and Joomla! 3.4.8

Regards
Ronny
  •  

Ronny

SOLVED:

Super-User is able to see everything even unpublished!

With a e.g. registered user everything is fine!

Thanks & Regards
Ronny

•  

Yanaki