News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Problem with download tag

Started by defende, 14.04.2017 17:53:22

Previous topic - Next topic

defende

Hi,

I have problem with the button download integrated with the editor.
When I click on it, I select the file to download but the tag is writen in another text area also present in the form just like the image attached.

I've just tried to update Joomla and JDownload but it doesn't resolve the issue.
Now the joomla is 3.6.5 and JDownloads is 3.2.50.

I tried it with different editors but there is the same problem.
Can you help me please?

Best reguards,
Defende.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

Arno

Hi Defende,
please install at first the newest version 3.2.51 via the updater in Joomla.
I will check the described problem in the next days. I think for the moment it is easy possible to move the placeholder text manually in the correct field.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

defende

Hi,

this morning I've installed the newest version (3.2.51) but the issue isn't fixed.
We will wait for your reply.
Let us know if you need more informations.

Best reguards
Defende
  •