News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Page Navigation

Started by wolfspyryt, 17.01.2017 06:21:42

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfspyryt

The page navigation displays "Start,  Previous, 1-10, Next,  End."
I want to limit to 1-5 and leave other nav buttons.
How do I change page navigation to 1-5?
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Not sure this is the answer you want but jD determines the tatal number of eligible downloadable files for the user and then computes the number of pages using the config parameter 'Number of entries per Downloads page:'.
I think you may be asking hoe can I set the limit to a maximum of 5 pages.  To implement would mean another config parameter and various code changes.

Colin
Colin M
  •  

wolfspyryt

See attached photo.....
I want        1 2 3 4 5
Not             1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

How do I limit the page navigation to show ONLY 5 page numbers and the standard...  Start,  End,  Previous, Next?

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
There are no user settable config to set the number of pages in the list.  The list is created using Javascript which I believe is in pagination.js
Colin
Colin M
  •  

wolfspyryt

Hi Collin, Thank you for the assistance. Unfortunately, modding the js file was unsuccessful. I changed all "10" to "5". Can you offer any other assistance please?
  •  

Arno

jDownloads used the getPagination method from the Joomla core source code (see /libraries/legacy/model/list.php).
Called like this in many view.html.php files:
        $this->pagination   = $this->get('Pagination');

When you will change this you could add an own getPagination part in the assigned jD model class. So you can override the Joomla method. But possible that you need more to change the output. So you could use Google to find more informations. I think you are not the only one the want to change it.

Edit:
Look also in this folder: /layouts/joomla/pagination/  ;)
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •