News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Backup, Restore WhatsApp Chats for iPhone 7/6S/6/5S/5C

Started by HarpWells, 10.01.2017 09:16:30

Previous topic - Next topic

HarpWells

You can easily backup WhatsApp messages and attachments from your iOS device to computer with Dr.Fone for iOS. Once the data is lost, you can restore them at any time. What's more, the WhatsApp messages, photos and others can be transferred freely between iPhone and Android phones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCpuVPqWjXk

Works with all iOS Devices like:
iPhone 7 / 7 Plus;
iPhone 6S / 6S Plus, iPhone 6 / 6 Plus;
iPhone SE, iPhone 5S / 5C and more
  •  

Rolyland

•  

petmalu

If you use WhatsApp, odds are that you've accidently deleted a conversation at least once. Sometimes it's not a big deal, and other times it can lead to uncertainty about the status of a conversation, important details, or even your relationship. Having the ability to recover WhatsApp messages and chat history directly from a backup of your phone can alleviate these concerns and more.

While it sounds so simple it might be a gimmick, its not. Once you download iMyFone D-Back, you can begin to locate, review, and recover WhatsApp messages, conversations and even photos.

Restore deleted WhatsApp chat histories
Restore attachments too
Recover the files you actually want or need
Restore your WhatsApp chat histories with peace of mind
  •  

YiliaYali

For my part, I like using iTunes and iCloud to back up my important iOS data.
Surely, when I apply ios data recovery to find and recover my deleted data, I can meanwhile backup what I need from my iPhone to my computer. It allows me to select desired data from iPhone handily.
  •