News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

A simple way to upload video to facebook!

Started by BillSlayr, 15.11.2016 07:28:03

Previous topic - Next topic

BillSlayr

I guess someone may have the sam experience that can't upload video to facebook. I met this problem and I solve it with the help of a software. Many times, the upload error comes up because the uncompatible video formats. so we should beter convert the video format into mp4 and mov before uploading video to facebook.
  •  

johnsmith76

You also share video on facebook to everyone by http://www.realsubscriber.com/facebook-shares.html. I used it 6 times and it is great.
  •  

Mikssa

The trouble to me is about how to upload M4V videos to Facebook. We know all iTunes M4V videos are combined with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. Even you have paid for it, there is no right for you to re-encode or share it to other devices. Now with using DRM Media Converter, you can get rip of DRM protection and convert videos from M4V to MP4 and multiple compatible formats with zero loss quality. After that, you will be able to play all these videos on any devices freely. CLICK HERE to learn its detail functions.
  •  

hanmai1712

How to upload a video:
Click What are you thinking, [Name]? at the top of the Feed Panel.
Click .
Click Add photo/video , then select the video you want to post.
Select your audience and click Post .
We'll process the video and let you know when it's ready. Note that you won't see the video post until processing is complete.
By the way, you can see more at here: s?a ch?a nhà x??ng and thi công showroom