News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

More PHP Errors

Started by ipshwitz, 13.10.2016 23:11:11

Previous topic - Next topic

ipshwitz

Ok,so with my last post, I was having cat_id issues. Whatever file was provided, worked just fine. I am not able to add new downloads. However, my celebration was premature. After I add all the information, attach the files, etc I click on "Save and Close" and then get the following error:

PHP Warning:  Creating default object from empty value in D:\hshome\nwpaweddings\nwpaweddings.com\administrator\components\com_jdownloads\tables\download.php on line 526
PHP Notice:  Undefined property: stdClass::$cat_dir_parent in D:\hshome\nwpaweddings\nwpaweddings.com\administrator\components\com_jdownloads\tables\download.php on line 529
PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: preview_filename_renamed in D:\hshome\nwpaweddings\nwpaweddings.com\administrator\components\com_jdownloads\tables\download.php on line 672

If I back out of it, it takes me to the downloads listing and shows the download I just tried to create. I'm able to access it on the front end and able to download the file as if it saved with no issues.

Any idea what is causing those errors?
  •  

Arno

Please go to the Joomla configuration tab 'Server' and use the setting from the pic below. And please post here what your settings are currently.

And what is your jD version?

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •