News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

404 Error by cklikcung on formButton when no download is selected

Started by kaddibo, 13.07.2016 13:27:14

Previous topic - Next topic

kaddibo

Hello,
i have a little problem. I get a 404 error instead of the message "Please select at least one file in the list before pressing the continue button." if no download is checked. I think ist in row 1606 in my overridefile. I've not made any changes here. Has anyone any idea how to fix this problem?

Look here:
http://bst.trittec.de/fachh%C3%A4ndlerbereich/verkaufshilfen-downloads/category/8-formulare-programme

Thanks Katrin

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

Arno

See pic. Line 1616: remove the }

But not tested the result.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

kaddibo

Hello Arno,
thank you for your suggestion but that produces an syntax error.
And if i delete the if with $has no file the checkbox will be displayed if there is no downloadfile an the 404 error is still there.
S I think its in the form row 1607 because the return doesn't seam to work. I'am not knowing how to fix....
  •  

kaddibo

Hello Arno,
I have found a Javascript Error in Firebug, but I don't know anything about Javascript. maybe you know what to do?

TypeError: f.boxchecked is undefined
if (f.boxchecked.value < 1) {
in Line 45 in jdownloads.js

•  

Arno

Please check the activated 'category' layout. It must have a {form_hidden} placeholder which is later replaced in the script with: '<input type="hidden" name="boxchecked" value=""/> '. This field exist not on your page.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

kaddibo

Hello Arno,
this was right. Thank you so much. The form_hidden was on the wrong place. Now it works.  :)
  •