News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

404 Error by cklikcung on formButton when no download is selected

Started by kaddibo, 13.07.2016 13:27:14

Previous topic - Next topic

kaddibo

Hello,
i have a little problem. I get a 404 error instead of the message "Please select at least one file in the list before pressing the continue button." if no download is checked. I think ist in row 1606 in my overridefile. I've not made any changes here. Has anyone any idea how to fix this problem?

Look here:
http://bst.trittec.de/fachh%C3%A4ndlerbereich/verkaufshilfen-downloads/category/8-formulare-programme

Thanks Katrin

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

Arno

See pic. Line 1616: remove the }

But not tested the result.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

kaddibo

Hello Arno,
thank you for your suggestion but that produces an syntax error.
And if i delete the if with $has no file the checkbox will be displayed if there is no downloadfile an the 404 error is still there.
S I think its in the form row 1607 because the return doesn't seam to work. I'am not knowing how to fix....
  •  

kaddibo

Hello Arno,
I have found a Javascript Error in Firebug, but I don't know anything about Javascript. maybe you know what to do?

TypeError: f.boxchecked is undefined
if (f.boxchecked.value < 1) {
in Line 45 in jdownloads.js

•  

Arno

Please check the activated 'category' layout. It must have a {form_hidden} placeholder which is later replaced in the script with: '<input type="hidden" name="boxchecked" value=""/> '. This field exist not on your page.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

kaddibo

Hello Arno,
this was right. Thank you so much. The form_hidden was on the wrong place. Now it works.  :)
  •