News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Header alignment is wrong

Started by Rene3000, 20.05.2016 11:17:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Rene3000

After update from 2.5 to 3.2.43 the header alignment is wrong:

How to Fix this?

I use Joomla 3.5.1

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
It depends on which jD Layout you are using.  Please switch to one of the new <div based layouts. These all have 3.2 in the name eg in the Files Layouts if you are using 'Standard Files Layout v2.5' then make 'Standard Files Layout v3.2' the Active layout.

It may also be a change in the template.  I can check this out for you if you send me a PM with link to your site.  But I cannot switch to the new layouts from the front end.

Colin
Colin M
  •  

Rene3000

Hi Colin,
It's work if chancge the layout to 3.2, but i like the 2.5 layout.
  •  

Rene3000

Hi Colin,

But is still have some problems with the 3.2 laout:

I would like to use the 2.5 layout with the alignment of the 3.2 i need just the header to be alignt to right. please look at the two pictures please.

•  

ColinM

Hi
I have sent you a PM . As above I need site details to check out what css clash is occurring.

I also have a 'compact' files layout which looks like attached pic which might suit you better.  I can  install a pre-release for you

Colin

Colin M
  •  

ColinM

Hi
In the table based layout you will find an html line as below
<table class="jd_cat_subheader" width="100%">

please edit to add in style="display: table; soi that it looks like
<table class="jd_cat_subheader" width="100%" style="display: table;">
That will fix the problem

Please note that the v3.2 layouts behave better on all devices.

Colin
Colin M
  •  

Rene3000

•  

ColinM

Hi
It is sometimes difficult to know which part of a page view comes from which layout! :(
It comes from one of the subheader sections of the layouts you have active. That is in the active Categories, Category or Files layout.  It would be advisable to edit all three you are using to cover the various situations.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Rene3000

Hi Colin,

I mean where?

•  

ColinM

Hi
The layouts are in a the Layouts section of the jD control page. 
See the documentation http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/category/editing-layouts

Colin
Colin M
  •