News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Dateizugriff mit JDownloads regeln

Started by gerdon, 28.04.2016 10:08:39

Previous topic - Next topic

gerdon

Moin,
im Forum von Joomlaportal bin ich nicht weitergekommen und man gab mir den Tipp auf dieses Forum hier.
Ich möchte auf der Webseite den registrierten Benutzern PDF-, Word- oder Exceldateien zum Download anbieten. Der jeweilige Link befindet sich innerhalb der entsprechend geschützten Beitragsseiten. Soweit, so gut.
Das verhindert aber nicht, dass jemand über den direkten Link die Datei herunterladen kann.
JDownloads soll hier das richtige Werkzeug sein und den Zugriff auf die Dateien über Zugriffrechte und Kategorien regeln.
Ich habe jetzt eine ganze Zeit damit herumexperimentiert und auch nach einer detaillierten Anleitung gesucht, aber ohne Erfolg.
Obwohl ich einer Datei über den Superuser hinaus alle Zugriffsrechte entzogen habe, wird sie über den Direktlink weiter angezeigt/geladen.

Ich könnte da ein wenig Unterstützung gebrauchen.

Gruß
gerdon
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I have used Google Translate so please  excuse if I misunderstand.
Have you seen the articles in http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/category/access-controls-and-user-group-permissions

The permissions settings can stop unregistered users from downloading but I do not understand what you mean by 'direct link'?
QuoteDas verhindert aber nicht, dass jemand über den direkten Link die Datei herunterladen kann.
which translates to
QuoteBut that does not prevent anyone can download via the direct link the file.

If you send me Super User Access I will look at problem.

Also do you want  public users to see the listing of the available downloads but of course not to be able to download until they are registered.

Colin
Colin M
  •  

gerdon

Hello Collin,
sorry, but I can't give you Super-User-Rights.
"Direktlink" means that someone types the adress of the document into the address-field of the browser or uses e.g. a link out of a mail.
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Have you set up view Access levels?
Basically I cannot reproduce your problem.  I have some Downloads in category which has view Access of Public but Permissions for Download set to only allow Registered users to download.

Thus the public can see the download title, description and so on.   If they click on the title they are taken to the Details page and get a notice that they need to be registered.  There are no active links generated to the Download file.
On the  listing page if I extract the link itsel then it has the  form
/list-all-cats/download/2-loggedondownloads/2-debug02a which does  look like a reference to the Download
If I set this up as say http://www.mysite.com/list-all-cats/download/2-loggedondownloads/2-debug02a and try that address it also goes to the same download details page.  Tried  also a various other  combinations with same result.

So could you please  explain where does a user get the  'direct link'?
Colin
Colin M
  •