News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

No new layouts (V3.2.43)

Started by ErikB, 24.04.2016 14:09:48

Previous topic - Next topic

ErikB

The text below is mentioned at the website :
"This release is a significant release as many items have been enhanced. It has been some time in coming because of the work involved. There are eighteen new responsive layouts, jDownloads supports PHP 7 but note not all possible combinations have been tested, various modifications to support changes in Joomla! 3.5 and higher, over a dozen bugs fixed, a new module, additional sort mode and selection, and so on."

When I take a look at my layouts I only have V1.9 and V2.5 layouts.
Do I need to do something special to get the new layouts?

Best regards,
Erik Becht
  •  

Arno

Hi Erik,
please excuse that we have not seen your posting earlier.

Could you solve your problem in the meantime?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ErikB

No problem still exist. Only V1.9 and V2.5 lay-outs 
  •  

Arno

Can you give me access to your backend? If so then send me login data via PM.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •