News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Download button mobilphone does not work.

Started by balina100, 02.03.2016 19:45:45

Previous topic - Next topic

balina100

Download button works on the desktop. The mobilphone does not work. (android).What should I do?

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Could you advise which Android mobile phone you are using please.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 with Android version 5.0 and the button works OK.

The summary layout is quite simple so it should be ok.  Have you tried the other buttons - please see pic and let me know which ones, if any, work.
Do you have Adsense active?
Have you added an extra {google_adsense} place holder.  It is possible that the  html generated by {google_adsense} is "overlapping" the button so that the button is under a transparent <div

Try with a modified layout that has no {google_adsense} in it.

Colin

Colin M
  •  

balina100

Hi,
If your answer and thank you very much for your attention.
I deleted google adsense.

•  

balina100

jdownloads==>configuration==>Frontendtab==>"Component description"  I deleted {google_adsense} . The link worked. But no adsense  :)
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I do not think {google_adsense} is valid for the Component description.  It is available in various layouts.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

balina100

Thanks Colinm,
I'll try and I'll write here.
  •