News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Categorie images don't load!

Started by kontierungs-abc, 23.11.2015 17:03:37

Previous topic - Next topic

kontierungs-abc

Hey Guys,

I hope you could help me. On my site (kontierungs-abc.info) the images for jdownloads dont load. The Images are in the right directory and in could see them in the FTP-Program. They dont load in the frontend and dont load backend. The consol reports: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error). 

I Hope you Could help me.

PS: Version JDownloads: 3.2.39
Version Joomla: 3.4.5
Sry for the bad english :-)
  •  

ColinM

Hi
As far as I can see you have your icon images in
/media/com_phocadownload/images/mime/16/icon-spreadsheet.png
This is not actually the right place for jDownloads! :(

If you edit a Category in the backend then under Additional Data you can upload a symbol file for category icons  - jD will then put it in the correct directory and make any database  changes needed.  You will be able to select that icon anytime from the pulldown.

Similarly you can add icons for download file icons by editing any Download from the backend.  Actually an xslx icon  already exists in the pull down list when creating a Download.

Hope this helpsd

Colin
Colin M
  •