News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Admin-Backend jDownloads->Downloads->illegal mix of collations

Started by rascreek, 10.09.2015 23:45:14

Previous topic - Next topic

rascreek

hi there,

-I am using Joomla 3.4.4 with jDownloads version 3.2.6.
- PHP: 5.6.2.
- MySQL: 5.6.19-67.0.
- Site is hosted at Domainfactory.de.
- Cache an compress parameters have bin deactivated.
- I just updated from Joomla 2.5 to Joomla 3.4.4 and followed the update instructions for jdownloads
- Updated from jDownloads 1.9.2.11 to 3.2.6
- cant import backup (sql error: Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on null in /kunden/467339_66346/webseiten/joomla3/jdownloads/backup_jdownloads_v1.9.2.11.txt on line 23)

Problem: jdownloads works fine so far. I can upload files via ftp, they are recognized and published, i can add and publish categories via jdownloads control panel in backend.
One thing just doesnt work:
When i try to open ->jdownloads->downloads menuitem in the administrators backend i always get the following error 500 message:

- illegal mix of collations (see attachment)

On my way to a solution I also tried to uninstall jdownloads and deleted jdownload entries in SQL database. I tried a clean install but unfortunatly i still get the same error message when i try to open the downloads menu in jdownloads ( illegal mix of collations)
I have no clue what to do. Any suggestions?
That would be great. Thanks in advance,

rascreek

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Colin M
  •