News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

How to Transfer Files from Android to Computer?

Started by Kolpoiu, 08.07.2015 05:39:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolpoiu

As a smartphone users, you must have these situations:
Just forget or loose your data cable when you wanted it the most.
Want to download or transfer a large chunk of data instantly and so on.

An Android app, Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager, comes to the rescue. As the name suggests, it helps you transfer everything from your mobile phone to computer/PC. And you can manage some special data like apps, messages, or contacts in the program directly.

Detailed Descriptions:

Step 1. Launch the Program and Connect Android Device to PC

At first, you need download the Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager from the official website and install it on your computer. Make sure your device connected to pc successfully. What's more, you need open the USB debugging.

Step 2. Install USB Driver and Scan Phone Data

After the debugging, it will install the USB driver automatically and then scan the data in your phone. The process will take some time depending on the amount of data.

Step 3. Ready to Transfer

When the scan is over, you can preview the data and select the ones you need. Then press "Backup" button to transfer data from phone to computer.

more:
backup contacts from android to computer
backup sms from Android to computer
  •  

eveeve

Yes, an android file manager could help you move contacts and sms from android to computer easily.
how to backup android phone data to computer
  •  

Pandorad

Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager is designed to transfer SMS from Android to computer directly. Connect your android phone to computer, and you will get it done in a few seconds.
How to transfer data from android phone to computer ?
  •  

Tattuzuzi

•  

vivtocy

Android data recovery can help you transfer files from Android to computer , it also can help you recover lost data from Android .   :)

I know it from : http://www.any-data-recovery.com
  •  

Bthaaky

Thanks to the outstanding android data backup software-- Coolmuster Samsung Backup .This program enables users to backup Android phone data on computer .It is compatible to most Android phones, such as Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Motorola and so on.

Transfer contacts android
  •  

lucyll

Thanks for sharing, iPubsoft Android Transfer could also help, we can use it to transfer almost everything from android phone to computer, have a try.
  •  

Xkoiul

Assistant for Android is quite a good file transfer android program for complete backup, and it supports a variety of android phones. Almost everything on your mobile phone can be backed up easily and quickly. I already tested on Galaxy S6 and works great. How to transfer files from android to pc
  •  

jakesphan

How do you back up your Android phone? As for me, I will transfer data from Android to computer since it is simple and with bigger storage space than the handset. And Android Transfer, a wonderful transfer tool, is my first choice to turn to when transferring  from Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, HTC One M8/M9, etc. to PC.

Whatsapp Recovery for Android is a worth-recommending tool that you can use to export files like contacts, text messages, pictures, audios, and videos from your Android Device to PC. With the clean interface, simple operation, and high success rate of transfer, this application has gravitated a big amount of fans. Go and have a try. You can see tutorials here like restore whatsapp chat history on samsung and recover deleted whatsapp text messages from android phone too.
  •  

Locustard

I am using Android File Transfer to backup my Android phone. It brings great convenience to Android users to add, delete, export (and play) music, videos, photos, text messages, contacts, and more. It also allows you to transfer contacts from or to Outlook and send/reply SMS seamlessly from your computer. And what's more, you are allowed to back up data on your Android without any quality loss.

Tutorial:
How to backup android sms to computer
How to backup samsung contacts to computer
  •  

Oakensfty

To transfer files to computer is very common , such as transfer Android text to computer , transfer Android contacts to Android phone ,and transfer Android data to iPhone can be supported with transfer tool .
  •  

nanguo

To Transfer Files from Android to Computer, for data like contacts, text messages, etc, the easy way is using Android Files Transfer tool. With its help, you just need to connect Android to computer via usb cable, start the program. A short time later, you can transfer files on Android to PC directly.
  •