News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

How to backup data /files from samsung galaxy phone

Started by Cpqtippee, 08.06.2015 11:19:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Cpqtippee

Want to export and sync your Samsung galaxy s5 contacts to computer. Because worry of data lost/deleted suffer great losses . Or you are afraid to be broken or stolen of Samsung android phone ? So you want to backup samsung galaxy phone data .Especially your samsung phone contacts.
Although ,you can use Samsung Kies to backup and manage Samsung galaxy phone data. And you can also transfer Samsung phone contacts to computer with e-mail program. Many of methods can help you backup Samsung phone contacts .But backup data is not easy, sometimes these methods are not work .Then how to backup android phone data we should ? So need one  effective methods to solve.
Now, I kindly introduce Coolmuster Samsung Assistant application for you. It is quite easy to help you backup Samsung galaxy /note data to computer.
Next, I take an example of backup Samsung contacts to introduce the software to you.
How to backup contacts from Samsung galaxy/note to computer?
Step 1. Launch the Coolmuster Samsung Assistant application and Connect Samsung Galaxy /note to computer.
First you need to download and install Coolmuster Samsung Assistant on your computer .Then you must connect your android phone to pc successful
Step 2. Scan Samsung galaxy phone all data.
When you install Samsung phone usb driver to pc. You can see all your Samsung galaxy phone all data on computer.
Step 3. Transfer Samsung galaxy phone data to pc
You can choose the data you need to backup .

How to print out sms from android mobile phone
  •  

Audrey66

I always use the Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager to transfer data from Samsung to my PC; by the way you can use it to manage any Samsung Android files if you need, just have a try! Good luck!
How to backup samsung data/ file to computer ?

Hellosara

If you can't backup your files from Samsung mobile phone and lost these data, you can try Tenorshare Samsung Data Recovery to help you.

See more:
Restore Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy
2 Ways to Recover Data from Android Phone
  •  

Kolpoiu

To backup data form Samsung to computer, Samsung Kies will be a good assistant. And you can also use alternative to Samsung Kies like Android Mobile Manager to backup your files from Samsung to computer.
  •  

eveeve

Well, try Coolmuster Android Assistant, we can use it to move almost everything from android phone to computer, and we can also use it to manage apps, contacts on computer, have a try!
Coolmuster Announces the Release of Android Assistant for Mac 2.8.213
  •  

vivtocy

Suggest you can try Android data recovery to backup data /files from samsung galaxy phone !It is a good tool .
http://www.any-data-recovery.com
  •  

yannishook@yahoo.com

For backing up your phone data, I think there are three ways to help:
1. Samsung Kies can let you back up your phone data and it is designed by Samsung but I think it is a little hard to run since it often gives me tips with corrupting.
2. Mobile Transfer can help you fix this but when you back up those data to PC. It will be saved as BAK file.
3. Android Manager allows you to back up data selectively or with one-click which depends on you.
You can try these ways to choose suitable one.
  •  

Erikkl

The easiest way i have found to backup files from Samsung to computer is to use Android Manager tool. It works well on all Samsung devcies: how to backup text messages
  •  

Xkoiul

As I know, you can use Samsung Kies to help you backup Samsung files to pc. The better tool is to download
this MobiKin Android Backup assistant, it works well on samsung phone backup.
  •  

lucyll

Thanks for sharing, iPubsoft Android File Manager could also help, we can use it to transfer almost everything from android phone to computer, google it to know more info
  •  

atheompson

Nowadays, mobile phone becomes as necessary as "air" for modern people. They use portable devices to store important data like contacts, message, schedules, photos, notes, etc. However, in these years, I often receive some emails, sent by users, complaining that they accidentally deleted or lost significant data from their Samsung Galaxy. Worse yet, they were not able to get back the lost data, because they didn't back up phone data regularly.

The purpose of writing this article is to show you how to back up and restore data from Galaxy devices with Samsung Kies, a data manager program for Samsung devices.

Part 1 Backup and Restore Data with Samsung Kies

Section 1 Backup Phone Data 

Step 1 Connect Devices to PC and Select "Backup & Restore" 
Plug your Samsung Galaxy in the computer via USB cable. Once successfully connected, choose "Backup & Restore" option and click "Data backup". Kies divides phone data into two categories: Personal information (contacts, memo, planner, call log and message) and Content (video, music and photo).

Step 2 Start Backing Up
You can selectively choose those data you need, but I suggest you to tick all the data. When finishing selection, hit the "Backup" button at the top-right corner and start backup process. After a while, press the "Complete" button to end the process. You can directly check the media files backup like music, videos and photos on your computer. But for call log and messages backup, you need to install some specific software to read them. 

Section 2 Recover Lost Data

Step 1 Choose Backup Files
Switch to "Restore data" option. The software will automatically load the files your backed up from the plug-in device. That's why we always reminder users not to modify the route of backup files. You can retrieve all the data or select therein categories. Besides, the "Application" option enables you to just restore a particular item as well.

Step 2 Start Data Recovery 
After ticking all the content you want to regain, hit the "Restore" button to start recovering. When the process completed, you can check the data on your Samsung phone.

See more here:
Whatsapp recovery software android
Restore whatsapp messages on android phone

•  

Locustard

It is important to backup your phone in case of data loss. There are in all some tools I'd like to share with you. All are easy to use and of their own features—the first one being Samsung Kies, Android Manager and Mobile Transfer.  It depends on which tool you should use. They work great but with difference in features.

So you can use Kies to backup samsung contacts to pc or copy samsung sms to computer. This is the most desired functions for such programs.
  •  

nanguo

Samsung phone backup can help us to backup data /files from samsung galaxy phone to computer. Just connect the Samsung phone with computer via USB Cable, start Samsung phone backup tool, then we can easily transfer data between them. 
  •