News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Frontend Upload in current Category

Started by 2borg, 07.05.2015 08:57:06

Previous topic - Next topic

marco.luigiano

Good morning, I forgot to signal another change if it is possible.
After uploading the document / s, you should return to the category where the document is loaded, not on the list of all categories.
Thanks again.
  •  

Arno

We need yet  a few days to get  the next version ready.  ;)
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

marco.luigiano

Hi guys, i have download and installed the latest version of the plugin but the modify that i suggested was not implemented, could you explain me why please? many thanks
  •  

ColinM

Hi
We have not yet had the time to do the work.  The Component is free and we do this in our own time as a community effort so please be a little patient.  Also please remember that jD is a comprehensive component with many configuration possibilities so testing is not a simple task!

Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Hi Guys,
since 3.2.41 is the current category selected as default in frontend creation form.
More is not required and also not planned.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •