News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Internal Server Error in jDownload Back-end

Started by naeemdal, 01.04.2015 19:43:34

Previous topic - Next topic

naeemdal

I am using latest Joomla and jDownload version on godaddy hosting. I have also added more than 40 categories and uploaded aprx: 20 files. Suddenly I got error while working in back-end.

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@nawapps.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Site is working fine, even Joomla back-end is also working fine, but whenever i click jDownload from components menu i get above error. I did not changed any setting as I mentioned that it was working fine and suddenly error appeared while working. I dont understand why it is happening :/ I would appreciate if someone can help me in this regard.

•  

Arno

Hi,
when you get this error only when you click on the jDownloads Component link, you should go to the configuration and deactivate the 'auto monitoring'.
Try it then again.

When the problem still exist go to the Joomla configuration and activate the 'debug' function and use for the 'error reporting' level maximum.
Post then here the error message. But forget not to deactivate again the debug option.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

naeemdal

Yes when i click on jDownloads from components menu i get internal server error. How can i deactivate monitoring option? because jDownloads is not opening. Please guide.

Thanks Indeed 
  •  

Arno

see pic.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

naeemdal

Thank you but jDonwloads is not opening, as i mentioned that whenever I click on jDonwloads from components I get internal server. Can you please tell me how can i disable it from phpmyadmin?
  •  

Arno

You should first try this:
QuoteWhen the problem still exist go to the Joomla configuration and activate the 'debug' function and use for the 'error reporting' level maximum.
Post then here the error message. But forget not to deactivate again the debug option.
As we need the reason for your problem.

The auto monitoring can you afterwards change from 1 to 0 in _jdownloads_config table (see pic).

I must away for a few hours now.  :-\

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

naeemdal

Thank you so much, I changed value and jDownload is working fine. Thanks for your support. Deeply appreciated. :)
  •  

elpaisa13

I've been having this problem since 1.9.xy have waited to see if the problem is solved and nothing
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I do not understand what you mean!  Are you using jD1.9.x?

When jDownloads auto monitoring is on then if you have many categories/downloads it may require more time than the server allows.  Hence suggestion to turn it off.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

elpaisa13

I have both versions 3.2 and 1.9. PD; in different Joomlas

but I think I know that causes the error:

1- I use so many pdf files and jpg so I have options capuras activated.

the server tells me that I qualify

and when I enable the monitoring mode sends me a 500 error when trying to enter any part of jDownloads.

I will try to create a 'Cron Job' but debere read more about it.

because for runtime think I spare this is what gives me the server:

Allowed file uploads: Yes
Maximum file size allowed (max_filesize): 128M
Maximum allowed POST size: (post_max_size): 128M
Memory limit (memory_limit): 512M
Maximum input time for uploads (max_input_time) in seconds: 120
Maximum execution time of scripts (max_execution_time) in seconds: 90
  •  

elpaisa13

; D; D; D; D It took me all afternoon to But finally conclude that the problem is imagick [/ b] pdf catches can not be performed because they lack certain letters as necessary, hundreds of threads found on Internet same mistake I leave attached.

the only possible solution would be the time to see if the next version control is performed to validate when imagick not be able to create PDF Capture concerned, modify that has the problem.

jdownlads have no problems if I disable the option create thumnail but, as many see it as a basic option, the solo is waiting for a next update

FILE
Quote/administrator/components/com_jdownloads/scan.php //manual mode

FUNCION

Quote// create thumnail from pdf file
function create_new_pdf_thumb($target_path, $only_name, $thumb_path, $screenshot_path){
   global $jlistConfig;    

$pdf_thumb_file_name = '';

if (extension_loaded('imagick')){
             // create small thumb
       $image = new Imagick($target_path.'
  • ');
           $image -> setImageIndex(0);
           $image -> setImageFormat($jlistConfig['pdf.thumb.image.type']);
           $image -> scaleImage($jlistConfig['pdf.thumb.height'],$jlistConfig['pdf.thumb.width'],1);
           $pdf_thumb_file_name = $only_name.'.'.strtolower($jlistConfig['pdf.thumb.image.type']);
           $image->writeImage($thumb_path.$only_name.'.'.strtolower($jlistConfig['pdf.thumb.image.type']));
           $image->clear();
           $image->destroy();
           // create big thumb
           $image = new Imagick($target_path.'
  • ');
        $image -> setImageIndex(0);
           $image -> setImageFormat($jlistConfig['pdf.thumb.image.type']);
           $image -> scaleImage($jlistConfig['pdf.thumb.pic.height'],$jlistConfig['pdf.thumb.pic.width'],1);
           $image->writeImage($screenshot_path.$only_name.'.'.strtolower($jlistConfig['pdf.thumb.image.type']));
           $image->clear();
           $image->destroy();    
       }
       return $pdf_thumb_file_name;
    }  
ERROR

Error: /undefined in findresource Operand stack: --dict:7/16(L)-- 1 10 F0 15 --dict:6/6(L)-- --dict:6/6(L)-- ArialMT --dict:11/12(ro)(G)-- --nostringval-- CIDFontObject --dict:6/6(L)-- --dict:6/6(L)-- Adobe-Identity Execution stack: %interp_exit .runexec2 --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- 2 %stopped_push --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- false 1 %stopped_push 1862 1 3 %oparray_pop 1861 1 3 %oparray_pop 1845 1 3 %oparray_pop --nostringval-- --nostringval-- 2 1 1 --nostringval-- %for_pos_int_continue --nostringval-- --nostringval-- false 1 %stopped_push --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- %array_continue --nostringval-- false 1 %stopped_push --nostringval-- %loop_continue --nostringval-- 735834 --nostringval-- 1810 4 11 %oparray_pop --nostringval-- false 1 %stopped_push 1809 4 11 %oparray_pop --nostringval-- (gstatetype) --dict:0/0(L)-- --nostringval-- false 1 %stopped_push --nostringval-- %loop_continue --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- %array_continue --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- %loop_continue Dictionary stack: --dict:1156/1684(ro)(G)-- --dict:1/20(G)-- --dict:75/200(L)-- --dict:75/200(L)-- --dict:106/127(ro)(G)-- --dict:286/300(ro)(G)-- --dict:22/25(L)-- --dict:4/6(L)-- --dict:21/40(L)-- --dict:1/1(ro)(G)-- --dict:12/15(L)-- Current allocation mode is local Last OS error: 2
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Thanks for locating problem.  As I understand it  imagick runs out of resources when making thumbnails for a large number of pdf files.  Will discuss with Arno a suitable scheme.  Maybe it might be that the auto monitoring has to be limited to a maximum until  imagick problem is sorted, or perhaps just the creation of thumb nails.  Have you contacted the  imagick developers?
Colin
Colin M
  •