News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Translation Portuguese Brazil finished

Started by JailsonBR, 03.02.2015 13:37:12

Previous topic - Next topic

JailsonBR

Hello, ;D

After many years away from project jDownloads, I came to say I'm back. 8)

I turned away because of my studies, I began to go to college of Electrical Engineering, and therefore i dont keep up with the project for these last years.  :-\

But to make up for lost time, I finished the translation of new versions of jDownloads. And I'll be striving myself also to the old version. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olá,  ;D

Depois de muitos anos de distância de jDownloads projeto, eu vim para dizer que eu estou de volta. 8)

Afastei-me por causa dos meus estudos, comecei a ir para a faculdade de Engenharia Elétrica, e, portanto, eu não manter-se com o projeto para estes últimos anos.  :-\

Mas, para compensar o tempo perdido, eu terminei a tradução de novas versões do jDownloads. E eu vou estar se esforçando-me também para a versão antiga.  :D
JDownloads Translation Team

http://xportal.info/
  •  

ColinM

Thank you for returning!  And well done
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

KeyC

I have installed a JDownloads version 3.2.37, and I
  •  

Arno

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

KeyC

Sorry, Arno... something happens and my original message was broken...

I
  •  

KeyC

I need a pt-BR language pack to install with JD 3.2.37_j32... pls.
  •  

Arno

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

KeyC

Thank you very mutch!!! The question was solved !
  •