News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Installion error 1146

Started by Mattie22, 04.12.2014 09:13:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattie22

I am re-installing jdownloads v3.2.17_beta.

Upon installation I receive this error message : 1146 Table 'erlnorvjyw_db1.j5lbh_jdownloads_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT setting_value FROM j5lbh_jdownloads_config WHERE setting_name = 'show.header.catlist.uncategorised'

Anyone know what this means so I can fix it, or any advice as what to do?

Help would be greatly appreciated
  •  

Arno

Hi,
QuoteI am re-installing jdownloads v3.2.17_beta.
What mean you exactly with 're-install'?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Mattie22

Ive installed it once before , then deleted and now I am installing it again? Any chance you know what the error means?
  •  

Arno

Have you deleted after your early deinstallation manually the jD db tables?
I need more information about your exactly Joomla installation and what you have do with jD.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Mattie22

Hi Thanks for the replay

I followed these instructions when uninstalling jdownloads http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/how-to-delete.

I received this error message after trying to install jdownloads. (Table 'erlnorvjyw_db1.j5lbh_jdownloads_config' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT setting_value FROM j5lbh_jdownloads_config WHERE setting_name = 'show.header.catlist.uncategorised' ).
  •  

Arno

Hm... strange. Please send me login data for your backend via PM.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

Mattie22

Hi thanks! Sorry what is PM ?
  •  

Arno

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •  

serge

i have got exactly the same problem !

hte story : i tried to install jd1.9.1 on a joomla3.3.6 to migrate my site, but files never were able to be displaid in front, so i decided to install from scratch the last version of JD.
i deleted all the files, and all the database,
but the message is stille there when i wan't to install the last version

thanks, serge
  •  

Arno

Hi Serge,
Quotei deleted all the files, and all the database,
but the message is stille there when i wan't to install the last version
Sorry but i understand not what you have done exactly. And what is the message?

Please send me login data for your backend via PM.
But before make sure that you have really all older jD data deleted.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
  •